Today I’m sharing my top tips on how to survive the current crisis that is happening around the world at the moment.
- If you have lost your job and you can’t pay your bills. Please ring your creditor’s and tell them your situation. They will be more than happy to help you if you ring them. If you make them ring you to find out why you haven’t paid the rent/mortgage etc they will more than likely not wanting to help you.
- Meal plan and use what you have at home and write a list of what you need and stick to it ( I do this and it helps pay the bills when we are in a short week).
- Fill up your car and only go out when needed.
- Go for a walk to get out of the house and get fresh air. Here in Australia we are not currently in lockdown mode.
- Support the locally run markets, bakery and smaller supermarkets like IGA Etc. They are local family’s businesses.
- Get the kids to help cook basic snack foods and dinner if they are prep age upwards. While they are helping and it’s fun for them. They are also learning real life skills