2. shop at home first, checking the cupboards, fridges etc for ingredients and veggies you already have.
3. Make a list and stick to it especially in tough weeks or months.
4. I like to stock up on meat and cupboard stuff when on special.
5. If you want real food shop the boundary of the supermarket.
6. To stop impulse buying shop online and either have it delivered or pick it up on the way home to save a time and money. I did this when the twins were born so I didn’t have to drag 3 kids to the supermarket.
7. Don’t forget to take your own bags. This will save you money in the long run.