These are my tips for saving for Christmas and I follow these steps to ensure the money is there before Christmas.
- Set up a bank account some banks have a Christmas club account which you can’t access between February and November.
- Set up an auto payment from your paycheck, centrelink etc.
- I like a visual to keep track of where I’m up to and make it fun so I don’t get bored. I like doing the 52 week challenge.
- I use woolworths everyday rewards and have the points set on save for Christmas. Last year (2018) I ended up with $100 worth of points so 1 free shop for us. It will vary from person to person.
- I also collect flybuy points and keep them until Christmas time and use them for the same reason as above.
If you would like to follow me. I have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leahwilson81